My students are outside, running hurdles right now. This school takes sports meet very seriously. I don't think anyone is exempt from having to run.
It was also entertaining to watch the dancers rehearse. Even if they were spared from running--that is, if, and they probably aren't--there is the need to dance something. I saw a large number of grown men in a big long line doing the bunny hop, in all seriousness. Yet another thing to love about this country.
What else has been going on lately? Lots. I've done a lot of teaching. I got really sick last week, I had a deathly painful headache yesterday. I've had some great weeks and some really great weekends with work and serving my students and spending time with my team.
Visitors from afar
-
I have lived the past 11 years away from family-- four years in Virginia,
two years in China, 3 years in Indiana, and now over a year and a half in
Califor...
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment