
it was great to find out that both Laura and Jodi made an impact last weekend sharing about China. I'm glad Jonathan made it home and Shannon and Aaron are handling the transition well. I think Joelle's ok, too. Who knows.
I'm pretty sure the devotional for the day was about how he is for us and I can't argue with that.

I did have one thoughtful moment during my walk as I was thinking about the anguish of the people in my home state. When I think about what it's like to live in Michigan, I imagined a bunch of peasants, like blue-collar serfs bound to the automotive industry. My understanding of the system is very limited. I imagine our feudal bosses were bad at governing, kind of spoiled and kind of selfish, and the people paid for it. I know what modern poverty actually looks like, but on top of it I see plagued, tortured and angry medieval peasants.
No comments:
Post a Comment