What's the worst that could happen? My documents that I need could arrive on Saturday morning, too late for me to send them to Chicago, and I have to go to Chicago by myself. Erg.
Actually it could be much worse. My visa could be rejected entirely.
but if I'm meant to be there, he'll get me there. I can only be faithful in continuing to do the work I need to do. The great thing about running errands is that you see people you know and that's always fun. It's actually exciting to have so much to run around and get done in the next four days.
Peace, world.
Visitors from afar
-
I have lived the past 11 years away from family-- four years in Virginia,
two years in China, 3 years in Indiana, and now over a year and a half in
Califor...
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment