I can say those forbidden words now, eh? (guess where this picture came from)
I miss Jodi. Not only is she the baby expert and queen of fun, she can out-burp both the baby and the Dad.
Since I couldn't go to Church today (I said it. Whoohoo.) I listened to a sermon on tape. I was planning on doing a quiet time to ask if I should go back when I plan to, but I gotta admit I didn't do that. whoops.
There's no schedule here. I have a list of things to accomplish and I wake up and try to accomplish them. It often entails doing some three to forty things at once. It's fun.
1 comment:
lol yes.. i think i can out burp baby and dad.. haha where's that pic from? i have no eye deer. miss u too rachael.. so wait.. do u have a cell now? you can do it! jai you! keep meetin' with pops and staying close to him! i'm still practicing codes haha..
Post a Comment