Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It really does help

That quiet time I've been feeling so guilty about getting around to, I finally did it. It didn't seem like much. I've been expecting myself to pull one of those four hour retreats I did in 2006, so when I sat there for 5 minutes, I didn't expect a dramatic encounter. Yet it was. what it did was center my day and my thinking.
I was able to go back to what I've been trying to teach myself for a long time. "What kind of person do you want to be? Decide what you want." Once again, it's an old lesson, and it's another learning experience that breaks from the others.

1 comment:

jodi said...

glad u were able to have a good quiet time, even though it was short but get centered... thinkin of u rachael and thanks for getting tokbox- i can always count on ya to get stuff like that haha.. miss u lots.