Thursday, August 27, 2009

More for me


Now that virtually everyone who ever reads my blog is on internet near-silence, I'm going to be the first, most recent, and only updated blog on everyone's blog list.
1) the cat's body seems to have been disposed of
2) Elizabeth spent the day repeatedly drinking too much and throwing up on herself and everyone and everything around her. I topped it off by accidentally drawing on her head with a purple pen that was in my mouth while I was trying to move her. I washed her hair and only the blue washed out, so now she has what looks like a long red scar on her head. By the way, Elizabeth is seven weeks old and drinks milk.
3) I'm going to keep writing my little novels and Joelle can't read them until ATC at the earliest. Ha. I'll hopefully have it done by then.

No comments: