I did think of a good thing this time. I recall what one of us said last year about the work we do in each city. We work as a team and we go on with work that others teams started long ago. I though today about what I did and what kind of mark I made in the city I was in. I also thought about the city I live in now and how there is also a story of teams that work here. I don't know who they are or who was here long ago or not so long ago. It was hard to deal with being called here and I didn't want to come. My goal now is to find the legacy I'm working under and continue it while I am here, to live as light.
Visitors from afar
-
I have lived the past 11 years away from family-- four years in Virginia,
two years in China, 3 years in Indiana, and now over a year and a half in
Califor...
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment