Sunday, September 27, 2009

These memorable nightmares


There were a group of us fighting this bad guy. And the place we were fighting resembled a traveling circus, vaguely.
I caught the bad guy and tried to take him to the light towers.
Forgot it wasn't safe to walk this road at night. The lions growled but didn't attack. I swung the joker around, expecting that if the lions attacked, I'd let them eat him instead.
Then I was running from him, go into the tower door and asked the girl in charge to help me because he was breaking in.
"Help! He's gonna get in the door. Help me!"
"Ok," she said casually. "I'm just gonna go check the fire and come back." She appeared to be changing.
"No he's getting in the door right NOW!"
She said and did something else I don't remember now.
"Come on, he's IN NOW." so I immobilized him again and said, "You've got to kill him. Get a knife and stab him."
but instead of using an appropriately shaped knife or an effective motion, she brought out a squarish cleaver thing and dragged it across his back. It might have worked if she had aimed better and not done more damage to my thumb that to his back. She sliced my hand about three times.
"You've got to do something. I can't hold him anymore," I said, seeing as she had obliterated my ability to grip with my good hand as she sliced it up.
At that point I woke up. I imagine he killed us both. In the dream I thought of him as the Joker, although he looked and acted exactly like my brother-in-law. The unhelpful girl was probably my sister.

No comments: