In spite of the obstacles, I'm really glad I still have teacher blogs to read this year. It looks like one of the thoughtful options is calling on a helper. That seems to fit the mentality of partnering with people and accepting help. I probably wouldn't be comfortable with it, since I would feel like a burden, but if I were asked to do it, I would be thrilled because it would mean being connected to the action. I've realized more and more that people who serve and work like I do have the same desire to help but not need help. It's a good hint that for my time on the other side, I may need to find someone to handle my updates.
Visitors from afar
-
I have lived the past 11 years away from family-- four years in Virginia,
two years in China, 3 years in Indiana, and now over a year and a half in
Califor...
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment