
Eze 18:2 What is it to you that you use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, The fathers have eaten sour grapes and the teeth of the sons are dull?
Eze 18:3 As I live, says the L Y, to you there is no longer any occasion to use this proverb in Israel.
Eze 18:4 Behold, all souls are Mine. As the soul of the father, also the soul of the son, they are Mine. The soul that sins, it shall die

I don't know if there are a lot of people who relate to this verse in their families, but there are definitely some. My black-sheep status in at least one family has more to do with my parents than it does with me. All the difficulty I have caring about my niece has nothing to do with her and everything to do with her father. I'm still determined not to punish her unfairly just because of what her parents did. It's a relief to know that the one in control is just and will take care of people who follow him, and also find ways to punish bad parents without wronging their children.
No comments:
Post a Comment