Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Attractive ribcages and other blessings

Today was so full of blessings that I worry that it may even have been too good to be true.
My physical exam seemed to go off without a hitch, oh I hope they remembered all of the tests and it passes the standards of the embassy. But I trust Him and He was faithful today. For one thing, it cost a lot less than I expected and all of the procedures were minimal in pain.
I also managed to get both a disc and films of my x-rays even though I'm only supposed to get one or the other.
I even managed to ride in a car with my brother-in-law without feeling sick.

Today was like a hinge between here and China, as if this was the big remaining hurdle between me and announcing that I'm officially going back. I am going back, I trust Him to take me back.

And the best thing about today was seeing my niece seeming to praise Him. I was playing a CD and she started dancing and squealing with excitement. I was so full of Him from His goodness today that I danced, too. She was doing some kind singing and spurting happily in her little walker, wheeling her little arms and kicking her little legs.

I only hope she will really know Him. I wonder if maybe, even though I've failed in a lot of other ways, that she perceived His light and will remember it.

No comments: